Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sneak Peek: Landon

Okay, last one for awhile.  I promise.  I am under the gun and trying to get all of my work done before we leave on vacation TOMORROW!  I haven't packed a thing (or even made a packing list yet which VERY strange).  I just didn't want these families to have to wait an extra week to get their pictures.

Especially this family.  They are wanting to get Christmas cards out at the beginning of December (I am seriously impressed).  And people, I hate to tell you this...but December is sneaking up on us quickly.

Landon was one of my first "Baby's First Year" babies.  It has been a joy to see him three times this year and see how much he has changed.  I was shocked when we got together on Sunday.  He looks like a little man now.  I love all of his hair and his cute expressions.


They really wanted Christmasy looking pictures, but that proved to be hard 10 days before Thanksgiving in a thus far mild winter.  No snow, no decorations....disappointing.  But we made do!  Thankfully they were dressed festively and that is 3/4 of the battle!
I just love the expression on Landon's face when we plopped him down in front of this blue wall.
I titled this one "Blue Christmas"
I can't wait for our last session right around his first birthday.  Merry Christmas Landon (even if it is still 37 days away).

For more pictures of this family and others, visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment