Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sneak Peek: Sawyer

Ashley found me through a "What to Expect When You are Expecting" blog.  How cool is that?  I didn't even know that I had been given glowing reviews on that blog.  How exciting!

She contacted me from the hospital just after giving birth to her second baby.  She apologized for being so behind schedule!  I was thinking that she was pretty on top of things!  You are only behind when you contact me for newborn pictures when your baby is 4-6 weeks old.  And even then, we can still make newborn pictures work.  They are just a little trickier.

I got to meet Sawyer when he was only 6 days old.  I am pretty sure that is my youngest to date.  He was a sweet little thing and even though big brother had some pretty noisy toys (as all big brothers should have) he did remarkably well.  It took us awhile to get Sawyer to get into a deep sleep, but once he was out....it was go time.  

 I got so many great pictures of this little guy.  Including using some props that I had been saving for awhile.  Somehow lately I have been doing a lot of little girls and I was excited to get my hands on a little boy again.  He was so good that he didn't even pee or poop on my or any of my blankets.  That is a miracle!

Don't you love this random flannel quilt I made?  Thanks Pinterest.  Also reversible with girl colors on the back!
Love this little bucket.  Especially because he baby #2.
I love being able to interact with the whole family when I am working with a newborn and I was won over by big brother, Dawson.  He wanted to show me all of his toys and was eager to chat with me.  I loved every minute!  I even saw some toys that my 5 year old would go crazy for (might even make it to the Christmas list).

Don't you love the one of him counting his brother's toes?
Thanks for inviting me into your lives Rieple family.  And for trusting me with your little men!  I enjoyed every minute.


For more pictures of this family and others, visit my website or my Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. I love them! Thank you for being so great with my boys. You really are a talented photographer. I'm glad to have found you. :)

    ReplyDelete