Monday, November 18, 2013

Sneak Peek: Baby Bell

Oh how I love babies.  I love that my job allows me to snuggle precious little babies.  This little gal was only 10 days old.  She was as sweet as can be and even smiled on command.

We have gotten to know this extended family through some of our neighbors.  They are very close family friends.  2 years ago Chris hooked up with these families to do the Wild West Relay: a 200 mile relay race from Ft. Collins to Steamboat Springs.  The last two years Chris (and I) have bonded with the Bell family.  So when it came time for the Bells to give Jeff and Melissa a baby gift for the upcoming birth of their baby, they reached out to me.  They got the new family a newborn photo session gift certificate.  What a wonderful gift!

So as soon as baby Lydia made her entrance, Jeff contacted me to come over to take pictures of their new precious gift.

She was AMAZING!  She was content to sleep right through the whole session.  She even smiled when I said "how about a little smile?".  So compliant.  I hope she continues to be mellow and sweet.


Jeff and Melissa were also perfect.  They were so laid back and loving with their little girl.  And Melissa even had some hand crocheted head bands and hats that she had made.  I love personal touches during a photo session, especially with newborns!  We had so much fun snuggling with Lydia and getting some great pictures.  They are also lucky enough to both be off of work until after the new year.  That is a gift in and of itself.  What a wonderful way to bring your baby into the world!


Thanks for having me Bell family.  Enjoy your little sweetie!  And thanks to the extended Bells for thinking of such a wonderful gift!

For more pictures of this little gal and other families, visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment