Friday, November 15, 2013

Sneak Peek: The Evans Family

I met this family last week for a fun family shoot.  I had never met them before and they got my name from someone I don't even know.  How cool is that!  I am so thankful that my business is growing and becoming even more successful.


This family was one of the easiest I have worked with this year.  The girls were super sweet and very cooperative (thanks to some good parenting/bribery ahead of time).  We were "done" with all of the must have shots after about 40 minutes, so we just played around after that and I got some really good ones at the end when everyone was relaxed and having fun.


My only downfall with this session is that I kept calling their oldest daughter by the wrong name.  Her name is Kaylee and I kept calling her Kylie.  Oops (I probably just added insult to injury by spelling it wrong too).  She kept quiet at the beginning and then finally started correcting me (which is good because otherwise I would have called her the wrong name the entire session).  Hopefully she will forgive me when she sees her beautiful face in the pictures!  Their other daughter's name was much easier to remember: Ireland.  How awesome is that name?  Love it!


Jen, it was so nice to meet you and your wonderful family.  Maybe next time I will forget Ireland's name instead just so she doesn't feel left out!

For more pictures of this family, and others visit my website or my LiLo Photography Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment