Friday, November 8, 2013

Sneak Peek: The Barnes Family

Here we go again!  I love that I get to take so many pictures of this family.  It has been so fun to watch them grow and change.  And now we have a groove.  The kids know me and what they are supposed to do.  It is nice.  It was fun to head out on a beautiful Colorado day and get some family pictures.  Little Andrew wasn't really into smiling for the group shots.  He just wanted to eat all of the dried leaves all over the ground.  I guess that is what you do when you are an 8 month old little boy.  You can also tell that he is child #3 because there was no great alarm in the fact that he was eating said leaves.  Granted, we tried to get him NOT to eat the leaves....but it proved to be a difficult task.  And in the end, he would at least look at the camera (as opposed to crying if the leaves were taken away) if there was a leaf in hand/mouth.


I love how the boys in this family look just like their dad, and Katelyn looks just like her mom.  Just as it should be!  Can you believe how blue her eyes are?  And how brown Nathan's are?  I am still trying to figure out Andrew's eyes.  They are pretty dark, but look like they might turn a little hazel.

At the VERY end, Andrew pulled out all the stops and decided to be extra cute and smiley and even show me his two bottom teeth (my favorite!).


For more pictures of this family and others visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment