Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sneak Peek: The Fieselman Family

Elly (love that name) gave a call a few weeks ago and wanted family pictures.  Boom!  Within a few days her beautiful family was in front of my lens.  I love it when things come together that smoothly.

This is one great momma.  She has 4 kids under the age of 6 and makes it all look easy.  She also works from home.  I find it hard enough to work from home with one 5 year old around.  She does it with a 4 year old, 2 year old and a 4 month old.  Way to go Elly!  We had a nice chat about the benefits and frustrations of working from home and feeling like whenever you are at home you should be working or doing housework (so it feels more like a workplace than a home sometimes).  However, we both came to the conclusion that we are thankful and get to spend so much time with our kids, even when we are "working".

I must confess that I have spent a lot more time "with the kids" (read: attending Halloween parties, taking care of sick kids and driving them to appointments) than working lately, so sorry to my clients who are waiting for pictures.  I promise, I am back to working hard!

So feast your eyes on this family!  You all know that I have a weakness for boys and these boys are particularly cute.  Seriously.  Logan (who I wanted to call Landon the entire session, sorry buddy!) looks like he should be a model for Abercrombie and Fitch.  I mean if Abercrombie models actually wore any clothing.

Same picture, but I couldn't decide if I liked it in color or a moody black and white.

These two make some seriously cute little kids!


It was so much fun to work with this family.  I love how the boys wrestled their way through the session (glad that my boys aren't the only ones who do that).

Thanks for letting me capture this time in your life!  For more pictures of this family and others, visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment