Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sneak Peek: Nathan & Amanda

Can I just tell you that I am pretty excited that I already have two weddings on the books for next summer!

My first wedding is Amanda and Nathan's.  Amanda's mom (Jannon, isn't that such a cool name?) is the sister of (Paula) the financial guru of SPELC (where all my kids have gone to preschool).  Are you confused yet?  Jannon is also a co-worker of my friend, Jessica.  I love how all of those connections come together for a wedding booking!

This cute couple is getting married in July up at Mt. Vernon Event Center.  I can't wait to help them celebrate their Big Day! 





I met with Jannon to discuss details and to cover wedding details, but I had yet to meet the Bride-to-be as she is living in Arizona.  I was excited when they wanted to do engagement pictures over Thanksgiving break when they were home.  Engagement pictures are so wonderful because it gets the bride (and more importantly the groom) more comfortable with having their pictures taken.  It also allows me to get to know them a little more so that I can better capture them on the day of the wedding.  It is almost like a little photo rehearsal.  It is so important, especially in cases like this when I am mostly meeting with the mother of the bride to discuss details.  If I had only met bride and groom on the day of the wedding, it might take us a bit to get into the groove.  Now, we can just jump right into pictures on the wedding day and we will be comfortable with each other and with the poses I am asking them to do!







This couple is cute and young and fresh.  They are a bit quiet and shy, but they came out of their shell by the end of the session.  I can't wait to see them all dressed up in July.  Enjoy your engagement and enjoy the weather in Arizona.  It is freezing here in Colorado!  Good thing the cold front didn't come through a week later.  That would have made for a freezing photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment