Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Sneak Peek of 2013!

It's a wrap!  This is my final photo shoot of 2013.  It has been such a wonderful year for LiLo and I want to thank all of my clients and followers.  I am going to do a 2013 wrap up, so stay tuned for that!

But before I move on to 2014, I have to show you one last family!  Our families go way back.  I met Lynne when I was working at D'Evelyn.  She is a wonderful teacher and she befriended me during my time there.  She recognized my last name and we figured out that she was on swim team with Chris and Stacey and even graduated high school with Stacey. 

Lynne contacted me a few weeks ago and wanted to give her mom a photo shoot for Christmas.  What a wonderful idea!  So we scheduled a shoot for 2 days after Christmas while her brother and his daughters were going to be in town.  After Grandma opened her Christmas present, she was able to choose the theme of the session.  She chose a Broncos theme.  I love it!

It was a beautiful Colorado day and we got some great pictures.


The Grandkids
I am looking forward to a few more of just the Hobbs Family when Jason will be in the pictures too.  More to come!

Happy new year and way to go Broncos!  I guess this family and their team spirit helped in the amazing Bronco victory.  For more pictures, check out my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment