Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sneak Peek: The LaChance Family

Jack Frost is nipping at my nose.  And my toes.  And pretty much every part of my body.  It is freezing outside!  Yet the children are playing outside.  They need it.  It has been a little too much inside time for little boys.  They need to get out and run and play.  So I guess if they are having fun in the 9 degree weather I should let them!

As for me, I am snuggled up in the house enjoying myself and finishing up this fun session with the LaChance family.

This family is such a blessing!  They started attending our church a few years ago and it has been fun getting to know them.  I have grown to love them, but even more than that...I have come to highly respect them.  They have such wisdom and it has been fun to watch them grow in the Lord.  You see, they came to know the Lord as adults.  They didn't make commitments to the Lord when they were young and therefore, they had to fully submit themselves to the Lord as adults.  I love that.  I think the older you are, the harder it is to surrender control of your life! 

It was a blast to hang out with this family and with Sherrie's parents.  It was a beautiful November day and I loved capturing this family.  Luke didn't want to show me his pearly whites, but I managed to get him to give me a big smile now and again.  Scott didn't want to smile very big either (like father like son) but he is a police officer, former marine and part of the S.W.A.T. team so he has a rep to protect, right?

Sherrie wanted to a photo shoot that included her parents, who were visiting from Arizona.  They are a neat couple and I love to see multiple generations interact.




These kids are so awesome.  Luke is a heck of a baseball player and plays on my nephew's baseball team.  It is always fun to watch them play.  Miranda is one of the sweetest girls I know.  She is always playing with the kids and helping where ever she can.  She is such a joy!  It is fun to watch these twins interact!
Thanks for living life with us LaChance family.  We love you guys!

For more pictures of this family visit my website or my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment