Saturday, October 31, 2015

The DiGrappa Family- Littleton Family Photography

I am always so happy to meet new, young families.  I LOVE my exsisting
 clients but it is always nice to have new people to get to know.



Little Wyatt is adorable!




He was a little scared of me at first.  Why wouldn't you be scared of a 
crazy lady with a big black camera pointed at your face.



I tell you one thing....he loves his mama 
(and the feeling is mutual).






These three are precious together.  





I loved watching them play together.




Right at sunset the light was beautiful and I got these
 amazing images!!!!!!!!  Are you kidding me?




Wow!  You guys are stunning together.



And after that, Wyatt decided to play a little.



This wagon was his daddy's when he was a kid.  
I love when clients bring props!




He was all smiles at the end.  



See.  I won him over.  Until it was time to go.  
Then I got this face.  I feel ya buddy.  



Enjoy your time with this precious little guy!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment