Monday, October 12, 2015

Damian- Littleton Senior Pictures

Just when I thought I was done with senior pictures, 
I am lucky enough to get one more!


Another handsome young man.





Meet Damian.  Football player, senior and all around good guy.









I am loving all of the urban senior pictures.  I love exploring all of the back 
alleys and little hidden gems behind buildings to
 find great locations for pictures!



Damian plays football for Vista Peak High School.
They have a pretty good team this year! 




This session was quick and easy!  Damian was a pro.




Seriously, all the seniors I have done this year have the model look down.
I guess all of those selfies come in handy, hu?








 Damian, good luck on your football season and enjoy your senior year!







For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment