Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Brainard Family- Littleton Family Photography

I have been secretly wanting to photograph this family for a few years now.  
They are just the cutest family and some of the nicest people you will ever 
meet.  So I was ecstatic when they asked me to do family pictures.  
Then they went and picked my favorite location.  YES!!!  Double jackpot.



See what I mean?  Awesome family!







 

The only downfall to this session was that poor Asher was sick. 
 As in puking in the weeds in between pictures kind of sick.  
But he put on a brave face and you can't even tell that he isn't
 feeling 100%.  Poor kid.  



These two are perfect together.  They were made
 to be in front of the camera and obviously adore each other.




There is a lot of love in this family.





While we were giving Asher a little break from pictures I pulled 
Christa away and we did a few quick shots of her with this hat.  Hello gorgeous!  
I love when I get just the mom in a picture by herself.  So often the moms
 are behind the camera and/or are self conscious and don't want their picture taken. 
 I am so glad that Christa was willing to indulge me and let me take these shots!



These kids were rock stars and we got so many great pictures.







We may have taken some pictures with their cousins that are going
 to be for Grandma for Christmas.



Stay tuned for the other half of the Hess Family hitting the blog tomorrow!

For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment