Monday, October 26, 2015

The Hindes Family- Littleton Family Photography

I love this family.  They have been such good friends to us.  
You can't ask for more giving and loving people.  I am so glad that we
 get to live life alongside them.



Even though we have boys and they have girls, our kids get along great and 
they are always excited to play together.  I love that.  In fact, some day we
 might be in-laws.  My oldest and their youngest
 LOVE each other!  It is so cute.







After taking a few years off from doing pictures we got back at it. 
 It was a beautiful fall day and I had a blast 
exploring the river and park with them.







These girls are beautiful!







Thanks for your friendship and love Hindes.  
We love you guys and are so thankful for you!






For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment