Thursday, October 8, 2015

Austin is One- Littleton Family Photographer

It is a sad day.  Another one of my Baby's First Year babies is graduating and 
turning one.  Not fair.  I love spending every few months with a family.  
It is such a joy to watch these babies grow and learn new tricks and starting
 walking and chatting.  Sigh.  I know that all good things have to come to an
 end but I am always sad after I do a one year session.



This family is no exception.  I first met them last spring when Austin 
was still in utero and Hailey had the starring role.  Now look at their beautiful family!





Now Hailey and I are best buds and Austin just loves to 
smile at me with his big blue eyes.



This girl.  I love her so much.  She is so grown up and is always perfectly styled 
from her cute boots to her nail polish.  She loves to be right by my side at our 
sessions and has great ideas for poses and it always ready to smile.




I just can't get enough of her and her beautiful smile.




But now it is time for Austin to be the star!  
He just turned one.


Isn't he so adorable?




This picture is one of my favorites of ALL TIME!  
I could look at this picture all day long.



I could just eat him up! 





Aren't these guys awesome?  They always look so good!  
Way to go on styling, Heather.   






After some family pictures it was time to have some cake.
 Austin wasn't so sure about the cake at first.



But then he got the hang of it!  







 There is nothing cuter than a baby with cake on their face.




Both family, I am so thankful for you and happy that I have been able to document
 this last 18 months for you.  


 
I am so sad that our year is over, but I am looking
 forward to watching these guys grow over the years! 


For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment