Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Sullivan- Denver Children's Photography

Let's just start this post by saying....isn't 
Sullivan the cutest name for a little boy?


Now pair that with piercing blue eyes and you have quite a 
combination.  He has me wrapped around his little finger.



Sullivan's parents always bring cute props to our sessions.  I LOVE that.  
I love having personal items to make the session unique. And the kids love it too.  
However, Sullivan was not pleased that his firetruck didn't move in 
the weeds where I wanted to take pictures.  
Sorry little man, but it made for beautiful pictures!




This little guy wasn't so sure about having his picture taken.  
But I won him over.




 Silly Boy.



All it took was a little bit of bribery.
And a game of Lisa laying down pretending to go "night night" and 
snoring and then magically awaken.  Worked like a charm.







Sully made me work for some of these shots and made me pull lots
 of tricks out of my hat, but in the end...it worked and he was a champ! 




We even went hunting for "rhinos" which are his favorite animal!
 



At the end he even got to play with more of his trucks.  
He had fun putting leaves into the dump truck.  




Happy Birthday Sullivan!  And welcome to the
 hopefully-not-too-terrible twos!




For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment