Monday, October 19, 2015

Cori and Jason- Littleton Wedding Photography

I was so happy to be a part of these two families coming together.



I have known these two for years and I am so happy that they included me 
in their big day.  It was truly a pleasure to document this special day for them.





These two and their two boys are now one happy family.
 I am excited for you four and your future together.


Here are just a few highlights from your special day.

 Cori, you looked absolutely gorgeous!



 First Look!

It POURED rain for quite a while which made it tough to take pictures.




But the sun did come out and we were able to get some great pictures.









Let's just say that I had a lot of fun and laughed a lot during this wedding.  






The ceremony was beautiful and heartfelt.






And the reception was full of laughter, family and friends!





Congratulations Cori and Jason!  I am so thankful to call you friends.  
May God bless your future together!



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment