Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Noah is One- Littleton Family Photography

I know I sound like a broken record, but I have the best clients friends.  
This family.  I love them so.  Their boys are the sweetest.  



Aidan.  You are so cute and have the best scrunchy grin.  You are always ready
 to smile for "Ms. Lisa" and are always rewarded with a treat 
(he has a good memory for treats).



This session was a little bittersweet for me as this is our last session for a bit.  
Noah is now one and therefore we won't be seeing each other every 
few months.  What am I going to do without you guys?





Noah.  Your blue eyes are SO adorable.  Again this boy is so sweet and cute.  
How do these guys raise such amazing boys?  I know they are on their best 
behavior for me, but I haven't ever seen a melt down from these guys!   






Brian got some new tattoos to celebrate Noah.  How cool is that? 



These two parents obviously love their kids and each other fiercely!









I am so thankful that I was there when Noah was first born.  You can read that 
emotional blog here if you want a beautiful little trip down memory lane.  
Last week it was joyous to be there as I documented him turning one. 
 We even celebrated with a little cupcake.  



One year sessions are some of my favorite.  There is nothing cuter than a
 little baby covered in frosting.  Especially this baby covered in frosting.







Noah likes to have his foot in on all the action.  He had his foot up the
 entire time.  Cracked me up!



Thanks for trusting me all of these years with your family!  
I can't wait to see you guys again in the future.


For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment