Friday, October 16, 2015

The Holt Family- Littleton Family Photographer

I have had the pleasure of watching little miss Harlow grow up.  
I started taking pictures of her when she was just a year old.


She has grown into such a beautiful, sweet little girl.


 I love that Courtney brought this old chair that has been in her family
 for MANY years.  I love having a little piece of history in the photos.  
It makes them so unique and special.




She is so good with her little sister.




Brooks was still a little weary of me.  She wasn't so into having her picture taken.  
But I have found that to be pretty typical for one year olds!



So serious, but you could drown in those eyes.  
Deep and beautiful!



This family is so cute.  They obviously adore each other.






And these two make great parents!



There seems to be a very special bond between Harlow and her daddy. 


I love that they wanted a sunglasses picture together.

All Brooks needed was a bottle and some Mama love.



And violia!  Happy Baby!




Thanks for allowing me to document and watch your kids grow up.  
It has been a pleasure!



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment