Friday, October 9, 2015

The Giri Family- Littleton Family Photography

I first met this little family last fall.  I was so happy to be able to
 take pictures of them again this year.


These girls.  They are the sweetest sisters.  I remember that from
 last year too and I am glad to see that it hasn't changed.  



They always wanted to be together, stand together and hug each other.  
So refreshing!




I usually can only fit in a few sibling shots before the kids are tired of each other,
 but not these two.  They kept asking for more! 




We has so much fun finding spots to do pictures and the girls had 
great ideas for settings and poses.  I love when the kids get involved and 
are interested in taking pictures.  It makes my job so much easier!



They are close in age and last year they almost looked like twins, 
but I think big sister did some serious growing this last year!


You can tell where the girls get their good looks.  Just look at their mom and dad.




 

Aren't they just the cutest family?






Thanks guys for allowing me to take pictures of your beautiful family again.  
It was a pleasure!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment