Monday, November 3, 2014

The Rogers Family- Littleton Family Photographer

This is Andrea.  Isn't she beautiful?  She has two of the greatest jobs in the world.  #1- she is a stay at home mom.  Best job ever!  #2- she is a sommelier...which means she know all about wine!  I am sure that she can tell you all about wine and food pairings and probably recommend some really good bottles of wine.  She probably won't be impressed that I tend to lean toward 3 Buck Chuck.  Anyhoo....during our session she wanted some head shots for her business and she pointed out that she had seen some grape vines.  I have walked by those vines several times a week for a month and never noticed them.  She suggested her head shots by the vines.  What a great idea!  They turned out amazing, don't you think?
Not only is she a beauty, but her kids are adorable and loved to hang out together.  What a blessing!
Little Anna reminds me so much of my niece.  So cute and smiley and just a pure joy to be around.  And I love the missing front teeth!  Can you say adorable???
Hudson was also easy to work with and so much fun!  He had great ideas for poses and loved picking the spots for pictures!  I love that these two interacted with me as if we were old friends.  It made for such a happy and fun-filled session.
 Over the last few months I have found that taking pictures of the couples in the family bring me such joy.  Often times they haven't had their picture taken together (professionally) for years.  I love when I start to pose them they are a little tentative but by the time I put the camera up to my face, they get all lovey-dovey.  Gets me every time!
They were so relaxed and easy to pose.
In case you haven't noticed....Christmas is less than 8 weeks away.  So we snuck in a few NOEL pictures.
 I am so glad I got to meet this sweet little family! 

I am going to be doing some Christmas Mini-Sessions coming up soon, so be on the lookout for more information about those!  I can't wait to take pictures of families all dressed up for the season.

For more pictures LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.





No comments:

Post a Comment