Friday, November 14, 2014

The Fieselman Family

I loved taking pictures of this family last year.  They reminded me of an Abercrombie Ad (especially these adorable little boys).  They have the bluest eyes and cutest freckles.



This year it was fun to see how much they have grown...especially Avery.  She was only 4 months old last time and now she is a little toddler.  She just really wanted her milk for most of the session, so she was a little stingy with the smiles....but I eventually coaxed some out of her!
The boys loved hanging out and playing with me...but they didn't love looking into my camera.  They had a blast but eye contact was not on the top of their list of fun things to do on a Wednesday night.  However it is a stage of life, right?  There is no way that life with 4 small children is perfect and easy and these pictures show the stage of life they are in right now.  Crazy, fun and a touch of chaos.  I can relate!
 Yowza.  Look at these two.  Now I can see why their kids are so good looking!
Hey look!  I got one of everyone looking.  Hee hee.
This picture makes me happy.  I wish I had one like this with my boys.
And dad got one too!
This one just made me burst out laughing.  I'd like to title this one "Nice Try Photography Lady".
 I had such a great time with this family!  I can't wait to see them again next year.

For more pictures LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.





No comments:

Post a Comment