Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Concilio Family

Oh how I love this family.  They have such servant hearts and a love for people.  They work hard and love well.  What more could you want in friends and clients?
 James might have some explaining to do with his "no shave November" facial hair....but that is between he and his wife!
Not only are James and Erica wonderful...their kids are so fun to be around!
I love this progression of pictures.  The girls were so cute together!  I especially love the one of Ava looking at her big sister.

Bella is rough and tumble and LOVES to play with our boys.  They love her too.  She is always up for a game of tag or playing ball.  In this age of princess obsessed girls...a little bit of a tom boy is like a breath of fresh air!  I love that even at an early age, she knows what she wants and doesn't do things because that is what everyone else is doing.
 So much fun and personality in this family!
Ava is more of a princess girl.  I can still hear her singing "Do you want to build a snowman" over and over to anyone who would listen.  This little sweetheart also knows no stranger.  Often times when Erica and I meet for lunch, we turn our backs and find her sitting with another family at the play place and chatting with strangers.  Enduring...but also makes you panic when you can't find her.  Her little face is one of my favorites to photograph because she is so cute and expressive. 

One of my favorite parts of a session is getting the candid pictures or different combinations of family members hanging out together.  Gives me a little glimpse into their family life.
 I have been wanting to do some blanket wrapped pictures for awhile now and they were the perfect guinea pigs.  I love the way they turned out.  It helped that it was a bit chilly at the end of our session so they wanted to be all wrapped up.
 The other thing I love about taking pictures of this family is the payment plan we have!  Erica is an Arbonne consultant and therefore we do a barter.  Pictures for products.  It is a win/win for both of us.  I get my much loved facial cleanser and moisturizer (seriously amazing and all natural ladies....give Erica a call) and she gets family pictures!
I love to barter....so if you have something you want to trade for pictures, let me know and we can work something out.

To see the whole gallery of pictures from this beautiful session, click here.

For more pictures of this family and others, LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment