Friday, November 7, 2014

The Rieple Family

I love working with families.  And I love repeat customers!  I love when I feel like I know the family and their kids.  It makes photography more personal and a lot more fun.

I have truly grown to love this family.  Not only is Ashley amazing....but I feel like we have a motherhood bond.  We can relate to having little boys!  She is so down to earth and I love that. 
This session was a little tricky with two little boy who wanted to play rather than have their picture taken.  I actually kind of loved it.  We had fun playing and trying to get smiles out of the boys.  We didn't get as many "typical" everyone looking at the camera and smiling....but I got a ton of candid shots that show the love of this family.  And sometimes those are even better than the posed shots.

Take a look at these candids.
And here are some posed ones too.

The boys are so cute.  I loved their matching outfits and I love how Dawson dotes on his little brother.  You don't see that very often from a 4 year old.
 We also took the opportunity to get some "big boy 4 year old pictures" for Dawson.  He is just the sweetest thing.  And such a little grown-up in a little boy's body.
 I love the mischief in those eyes.
Of course, we took a few of Sawyer but he will get his own photoshoot for his first birthday coming up VERY soon!  But can you even believe his sweet face and those big blue eyes?
Ashley and Dan, it has been a joy to get to know your family this last year!  I love hanging out with you and your boys.
I can't wait for Sawyer's 1st birthday session!

For more pictures LIKE my Facebook Page or visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment