Monday, November 17, 2014

Molly's Maternity Session

It has been a little while since I have done a maternity session.  I LOVE them and was so excited to meet this beauty and her fella!
Can you believe that this is Molly's 4th baby?  How do you do it, girl?  Not only is it her 4th pregnancy....it is going to be her 4th BOY!  At least she knows what she is doing!  
These two were so cute during the session and they are obviously head over heels in love with each other.  I love the sweet way they gazed at each other.  Not only that.... Molly I think you could have a career in modeling.  You have a way with the camera!  Not very many people can master the serious face.  Every time I try the serious face I end up looking angry, but you just looked so peaceful and content.
I wish we could have spent another hour together.  These two were like magic!
 We even had a little fun during our session!
I can't wait to meet your little boy any day now!  Good luck!
To see this entire gallery click here.

For even more pictures LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment