Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Purchase Family Pictures

Oh my goodness.  Are you ready for a sweet little family?  I loved getting together with this family a few weeks ago for some family pictures.
Benjamin couldn't be any cuter.  I am a total sucker for curly haired little boys.  They just steal my heart.  Pair that with really long eyelashes and big blue eyes and I am a goner.  I took so many pictures of this adorable boy!  It cracked me up that in some of the pictures it almost seemed as though his eyelashes were so long he could hardly keep his eyes open.

Wonder which side of the family this little guy favors?
Carbon copy of his Mom!
Sorry Jim, not as much of you in there.
Small families are fun because I get to take my time with them and focus on getting lots of combinations.
And great candids!
 Rebekah, you are simply gorgeous and so photogenic! 
To see the entire gallery of pictures from this session click here.

For even more pictures LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment