Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Holt Family

I know that photographers are not supposed to have their favorites...but this little gal is one of my favorites.
 I am so glad that I have been able to watch her grow over the last 2 years.  And now, she is a big sister and I can't wait to watch both of these girls grow.  

Little baby Brooks was a little stingy with her smiles, but that is okay because she is still cute with a serious face.  Harlow cried almost our entire first session two years ago, but we have moved past that and now she is an old pro.
I also think there is something to be said of having your kids a little further apart.  The older child "gets it" a bit more and they tend to be more loving towards the baby.  At least, that has been my experience.  I just can't get over how cute these sisters are laying on the blanket together.  They look so different!

And Courtney....NO FAIR.  You look amazing for just having a baby 2 months ago.  How did you do that?  I am jealous.  Whatever you are doing looks good on you.  
I bet this face gets her almost anything she wants!
And if it doesn't....these faces might.
I love this little family!
 This Daddy might be in trouble with these two!
To see the entire gallery of pictures click here.

For even more pictures LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment