Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Berliner Family- Denver Family Photography

This fall I have been seeing a lot of double.



And I am loving it!



Jeff is a doctor at Craig Hospital and Jean is a physical therapist (working towards her doctorate- hello smarty pants parents).  I love my Craig hospital peeps!  They have all become like family to me and I am so thankful for all of them.  Keep telling your friends about me guys because the Craig hospital staff families are amazing and I want to meet more of you! 



I was a little nervous when I heard they were 18 month old twins.  Usually 18 months is the toughest age to photograph (in my experience).  



But these two were a dream.  They were a bit shy at first, but they warmed right up and we got some great pictures.





The playful, fun family pictures have been my emphasis this season and I love the emotional connection they show between the family members.  And I love that I am able to capture a little bit of Mama-love and Daddy-love. 









Can you believe all of that beautiful blonde hair???  Girls would kill for that hair but it is wasted on a little boy who could care less about his hair.  However it makes for cute pictures! 





Look at this sweet girl.  She is definitely a little lover and has the best facial expressions.  And look...my George has found a new friend. 






We got them to sit still by giving them some fruit snacks and showing them the leaves.



These pictures are my favorite.  Aren't they so funny in their matching expressions?



Here brother....let me help you out.  Total girl!


I'm Popeye sailor man!



I loved meeting you Berliner family.  You guys are so lucky to have such a beautiful and loving family!



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment