Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Manske Family- Denver Family Photography

The joys of my job.



I photographed their wedding 3 years ago and now I get to do family pictures for them.  How awesome is that?  I love walking through life with my LiLo clients and being able to be there during the highlights of their lives.




Meet little Maryn.  Isn't she adorable?





Those big blue eyes.  And the little teeth.  



She just turned one and is such a sweet little thing. 





She is such a happy girl and made my job so easy.




Can we just talk about these adorable tights and boots for a minute?  Can I get a pair in my size?  Seriously.  These are the cutest thing I have seen in a long time.



It also helps that she isn't running yet and is still testing her walking legs.  It is much easier to keep up with an early walker than a running baby!





Not only is this family adorable, but the lighting was beautiful.  I love fall and the way the light hits the changing leaves. 








I think these are my favorite!!!  What do you think? 




You can tell that these two are head over heels for their little girl.  How could they not be?






Hey Maryn....give us a kiss.  Awwwww.



Congratulations Manske family.  I love you guys and I am so happy for you and your little family!



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment