Monday, November 14, 2016

Emery- Colorado Baby 9 month session

Baby's first year sessions are my favorite.  I love seeing the same family four times in one year.  It really allows me to get to know them and I love watching how much a baby changes in just 12 short months.



Check out sweet Emery.  Doesn't she have the bluest eyes you have ever seen?





She was so happy and sweet for our session.


Just a few days before our session Emery's auntie taught her how to do Eskimo kisses.  So cute.


She is just so kissable!!!




She also got a little bling the day before our session.  Pierced baby ears is right up there with puppies on the cute scale.



For this session I got Jason and Sarah behind the lens too.  So much fun doing some family and couple pictures.  Clearly she is VERY well loved.





Play time.  For Lisa (trying out some new perspectives) and for Emery.



The hat didn't last long.  Too bad because it was darling on her.




Milestones:  9 months old and she is on the move and can stand along while holding on to something!  And she liked the leaves on the ground.






Down town Littleton is one of my favorite places to shoot and I love exploring down there and finding new and different spots.  Check out this back loading dock that we stumbled up.  The lighting was perfect!





I can't wait for our one year session and cake smash in just a few short months.  Enjoy Christmas with this sweet little thing!  She will make the holidays so much more fun (and exhausting- just to be real).



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment