Thursday, November 17, 2016

Whitney and Brandon- Littleton Photographer

When Whitney approached me for a fun little session she had in mind I was TOTALLY on board.


I even dreamed about it that night and spent the next few days thinking and planning.
They wanted to do something fun and a little different.



Whitney is an expert baker and has a little cupcake business




So what better reason to do a session than making cupcakes?




They have a tiny little apartment kitchen so they came over to borrow my kitchen.  It was so fun to be able to do a session in my own kitchen.  We remodeled our kitchen 18 months ago and I am still in LOVE with it!! 




I love these two.  Brandon runs the Middle School youth group at church and Whitney is his #1 cheerleader and supporter.  These two are doing amazing things with the kids and I am so thankful that my son is in their program and being discipled by Brandon.  As a mom, it is a HUGE answer to prayer and a great blessing to have other adults speak truth and love into your kids' lives.  



Aren't they so cute??


A little mixing, a little dancing and a lot of snuggling.  Just what everyone does on a Sunday afternoon, right!?





The couple that bakes together....stays together.  Isn't that how the saying goes? 



Even though Whitney is the expert, Brandon got his hands (and shirt) dirty and proved himself to be a pretty good student.






Okay....so maybe it wasn't just a random baking photoshoot.



Surprise!!!





I am so excited for these two and I can't wait to walk this road with them.



Congratulations Brandon and Whitney.  We love you guys!



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment