Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Fryer Family- Littleton Family Photography

I am so thankful that I was able to photograph this family again this year.  I loved it when Jami said "picture day is one of my favorite days of the year".  I whole-heartedly agree Jami!




Remember this cute boy with his red glasses?  How can you not fall in love with those big blue eyes?  He is so adorable.  I can't even handle the glasses.





And then there is little brother.  He has the sweetness factor.  I mean...look at that face.  Don't you just want to snuggle him?




This fall has been extremely warm which has been nice for picture taking.  While it is really dry, it makes for really pretty tall grasses to take pictures.




Both boys were a little under the weather and this little guy threw up in the car on the way to our session.  I wish I could say this was the first time I had a kid throw up before or during a session.  How is it that kids know when you have pictures scheduled and inevitably bump their head, cut their face or get sick?  It happens all of the time!



But these two were troopers and it was actually kind of nice because they were a little extra snuggly.



I mean, how cute is this??  This might be my new favorite picture.



This season I have really enjoyed focusing on the relationship between moms and dads and their kids.  I have loved the images I have captured!



Good work holding it together you two.  I know it can be stressful when the kids are sick and you are trying to do pictures!  And Jami...that bracelet is Ah-mazing!!!



I hope this sweet family is on the mend.  It seems like sickness has really been making the rounds lately.  My family has been bombarded with colds and the stomach bug.  Yuck!



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

1 comment: