Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Both Family- Denver Family Photography

Seriously.  I am so lucky with my clients.  Here is another one of my favorite families that has been with me for a few years now.




They are the sweetest and they have been so good about telling their friends about me.  I appreciate that SO much!





We have had an incredibly warm fall in Denver and these rose bushes were still blooming beautifully heading into November.  Maybe bad for the planet, but good for the photographers! 




I can't believe that this guy is already 2 years old!  It seems like just yesterday we were doing his baby pictures.






And this girl.  She is one of my all time favorites.  She is like a little adult.  So grownup, smart and well behaved. 





She loves on her brother so well.  He is lucky to have such an amazing big sister. 



Heather, you always do such a good job of making sure everyone looks fabulous, right down to Hailey's fingernails!  





At the end of our session we had a few more minutes and the kids wanted to play in the leaves.  This park was full of big beautiful leaves.  The kids (and adults) had so much fun.  They even made leaf angels!  





Families playing together make for the BEST pictures.


I can't wait to see you guys again.  Let's make it sooner than later!



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, banff engagement photos

    ReplyDelete