Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Fillhart Family- Littleton Family Photography

I am a little behind on blogging.  Too much family fun going on lately!  Speaking of family......



I am one lucky girl (and photographer) because this family is MY family!



Stacey and I get mistaken for sisters all of the time and Paul and Chris has been asked if they are twins.  Apparently we all look alike.  No one ever guessing that the actual siblings are Stacey and Chris. 



I wish we were able to see each other more often but with 5 kids and all of their activities and all of the grownups jobs and busy lives family time is hard to come by.  Not only that but this family is amazing and fun to be with so everyone wants to hang out with them! 





These beautiful girls. 2 of my 3 favorite nieces.  Every time I see them they get more grown up and even more beautiful.  One blink of an eye and they will be off to college and getting married.




And we can't forget Tebow.  He is the family mascot.  Everyone LOVES Tebow!



Sisters are the best.  Seeing these girls together reminds me of me and my sister and I love that these girls have each other.  They used to fight like crazy (I am sure they still do a bit) but they have settled into a more loving relationship and it is fun to watch. 





Ashlynn.  She is 16 now and officially driving and is so grown up.  I look at her and just have so much love for her and I cherish every moment we get to spend together.  I mean...look at her.  She is beautiful inside and out.  She has a real heart for special needs kids and I can't wait to see what she does with that passion.





McKenzie.  This girl.  She is 12 now and all of the sudden looking more like an adult than a child.  She is the life of the party and has the most contagious laugh.  She is silly and crazy and a boatload of fun!  And look at her.  You can just see the beauty and joy in her face.






This is one is one of my favorites.



The lighting was perfect and it was a great fall day for pictures. 





After our session we got all of the cousins together and did a fun little session for Mimi.  Shhhhhh....don't tell her.  She might be getting some new photos for Christmas.



We did some "real" pictures but then we had some fun.  It started like this....



And ended like this.....



Super fun.  Speaking of look-alikes.  Look at our kids.  They all look exactly alike.  Those blue eyes are dominant.



I love you Fillharts and I am so glad that you live close by and that we get to live life with you.
For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment