Thursday, September 1, 2016

Walker Wedding Reception- Colorado Wedding Photography

The only thing that could possibly be better than photographing a wedding for this couple, is photographing TWO weddings for them.


That sounds strange.  Let me start over.  I was SO incredibly blessed to meet these two and their amazing families in Grand Cayman earlier this summer.  If you missed that post then please stop and click here to get caught up.



After taking a week long cruise (and stopping in Grand Cayman) for a beautiful week long vacation with their closest family and friends, they wanted to be able to celebrate their love and joy with everyone.  So they had a reception back here in Colorado and had a big ol' bash.



Once again, this family is awesome!  I love hanging out with them and I secretly want to be a part of their family.  They have so much joy and love for each other.






Even though they were already married, they had a lovely and heartfelt ceremony.  Nick even got misty-eyed when he spoke to his bride.  I LOVE it!






The clubhouse they chose was beautiful and the property was amazing.  I had so much fun exploring and posing these two.  They are so photogenic anyway and then to have a background like this...I was pretty sure I died and went to heaven.







So fun that Brittany had a more fancy and traditional wedding dress for this ceremony.  It was gorgeous.  Just don't look closely or you might see all of the tiny little bugs that enjoyed nesting in the tulle of her dress.



After the ceremony it was time to party and dance the night away.  These guys know how to have a good time!  I enjoyed watching them laugh, dance and just have a great time together.








The dances are my favorite part of the reception.







Look at this beautiful cake!




Yahoo!





Thanks again for letting me be a part of your family for the evening! 



For more pictures visit my website or Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment