Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Giri Family- Lakewood Family Photography

I am so thankful that I get to photograph this family every year.  Last year their pictures were some of my favorite from the entire season and this year is even better!





These girls are SO sweet and they are super photogenic.  They get along so well and are always full of fun ideas for pictures.







I mean seriously!





Their eyes are so expressive.



And a big ol' family pile up on a blanket?  I have tried this with other clients in the past and it just didn't work out right.  But this time....they nailed it!



Can you see where the girls get their good looks?

 

We had a great time wandering around the park and finding spots to do pictures.






Thanks for allowing me to document your family every year!  I love hanging out with you and your adorable girls.




For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment