Thursday, August 18, 2016

Cade- Littleton Senior Pictures

Are you ready for some great pictures??



Isn't this a good looking senior?





Cade is getting ready to start his senior year at Chatfield Senior High.



His mom and I have been friends for a few years and I love being able to take pictures for friends.  It was so fun to see her a few days ago and have her tell me which ones were her favorites and which ones Cade liked.  Often I don't get to see that side of people so it made it really fun to hear her reactions.




Here are a few of my favorites.










I think that Cade could be a model.  He nailed it!




Funny thing about this session.  Right at the end of our session we came up over a hill and ran into a ton of people.  I had NEVER seen it so crowded and it took me a minute to figure out what was going on.  



Any guesses?  We finally figured out it was a Pokemon Go hotspot: Several Pokestops and also a Squirtle nest.  Who knew?  I actually loved seeing so many people, from so many different walks of life enjoying the park.  Even if they were somewhat connected to their phones.  Better than on the couch, right?  And my boys forced me to go the next day so they could collect on all of the 
Pokemon Go goodies.









Congratulations Cade!  I hope that you have a fantastic senior year and that you enjoy this exciting and fun time of your life.  It was a blast to hang out with you.  I know you are going to rock it this year.



For more pictures visit my website or Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment