Saturday, August 6, 2016

Danielle- Littleton Senior Pictures

#1.  I can't believe that this young lady is going to be a senior in high school.



#2.  I can't believe how incredibly beautiful she is.



#3.  I have known this family for many years and now I feel old.



#4.  I LOVED doing an early morning session for senior pictures.  The light was so yummy and made Danielle even more beautiful (if that is possible).  Can more people do morning sessions please????




#5.  I have the BEST job.



Danielle is going to be a senior at Dakota Ridge.  And she is a rock star soccer player.




We had so much fun exploring this park and finding just the right spot for pictures.



She is a natural in front of the camera and always had the perfect smile.  It made my job SO easy!

 



Danielle I hope that you have an amazing senior year before heading off to CSU with your sister next year!


For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment