Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sameen- Littleton Newborn Photography

Babies are such a gift.  


Little Sameen is a gift for more than one reason.  She is adopted.  Adoption is close to my heart as my oldest nephew is adopted.  


I first met this beautiful family 3 years ago when they adopted Roxanne.  I did newborn pictures for them with Roxanne and now, 3 years later, I was blessed to go to their house again and take pictures of Sameen.  Look at all of that hair!


Sameen is two weeks old and surprised Christopher and Diane.  They met the birth mom who was about 2 weeks away from her due date which is a quick turnaround to find out you are going to have new baby in your house.  Then surprise.....2 days later the birth mom went into labor and their baby girl was born.



I love doing comparison pictures.  Roxanne is on the left and Sameen is on the right.


The picture on the left is still one of my favorites.  So we had to recreate it with Sameen on the right.



Then we added Roxanne into the mix and BOOM, a new favorite picture.  I mean, really??  Aren't these the cutest pictures you have ever seen? 






Cuddling with Mom.




Sisters are the best.  I hope these girls grow up to be best friends.




Sameen is an absolute doll.  But Roxanne stole the show.  Isn't she absolutely adorable?



Oh my goodness.  This little girl charmed me from the moment I walked in the door.



She turned into a little model.  It was so cute to see her just naturally pose for the camera.  My natural instinct as a photographer was to photoshop her little "Disgust" band-aid out of the picture, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.  It is so darn cute.  And as moms, sometimes we forget the little details like how much they love band-aids or the little boo-boos the kids get.


First official family picture.  On the front porch.  What could be better?



Congratulations!  You have a beautiful family and two adorable little girls.


For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment