Saturday, August 6, 2016

Connor- Littleton Senior Pictures

I love exploring during sessions.  Especially senior pictures.  The longer time frame allows for more time to wander and find new little spots to do pictures and to get to know these amazing kids!


I have done a lot of sessions around Main Street in Littleton, but I love how many nooks and crannies there are.  The night of Connor's session it was a little overcast to start so we could go almost anywhere.  



Connor is going to be a senior at Arapaho High School.  Go Warriors! 






Toward the end of the session the sun came out and made for beautiful lighting.




Connor wanted to keep things simple with his clothes and therefore we had more time to explore.







It was wonderful to meet you Connor.  I hope your senior year is amazing and full of excitement and fun.


For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment