Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Hohn-Kirmer Wedding- Littleton Wedding Photographer

It is wedding season and it has been a busy one for me.  I LOVE it!  Not only have I had some beautiful weddings this year, my couples have been absolutely amazing.  Tammy and I hit it off from the moment we met.  Each time I left one of our meetings I thought to myself "she and I are going to be great friends".  She is really chill but knows exactly what she wants and how to make it happen.  
It is wonderful!



We had a quick "first look" and some wedding party and couple pictures before we headed to the church for the wedding.  It is always nice to have an hour or so of relaxed pictures before the wedding.  It makes the day go smoothly and allows the couple to enjoy more of their reception.








Look at all of these beautiful details.  I love the green and yellow accents!




Their son, Lucas, is adorable and stole the show!




The ceremony at Light Of the World was beautiful and special.




Congratulations Tammy and Wayne!  It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.













For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment