Friday, July 29, 2016

Trash the Dress- Grand Cayman Destination Wedding

When Brittany told me that she wanted to trash her dress at the end of her destination wedding I thought I had died and gone to heaven.  Are you kidding me?  A gorgeous destination wedding with the cutest couple and then we get to trash the dress.  Dream come true!!!


 Brittany and Nick were up for anything I asked!




By the time we got back to Smith's Cove (the wedding site) we didn't have much time before they had to catch the tender back to the cruise ship.  So these pictures all happened in the span of less than 10 minutes.




If you are looking for a place to do a destination wedding, this was unbelievable.  


And how stunning is Brittany?



There were even cliffs for them to jump from.
And they were more than willing to take the plunge.






Thanks again Brittany and Nick.  It was an experience I treasure and I will remember forever.



Who's up for the next destination wedding? 



If you missed the Grand Cayman destination wedding post, click here.

For more picture visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment