Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Kathleen and Matt- Colorado Mountain Engagement Photos

When Kathleen told me that she wanted a beautiful Colorado Mountain backdrop for their engagement pictures I was so excited!  I am a Colorado girl through and through and I love showing off our beautiful state.



I immediately went on the hunt for a great place that had a mountain overlook.  Thankfully I am a part of an amazingly supportive group of photographers who share locations and help each other out.  Thanks Sarah for helping me find this spot!




These two are in Pharmacy School in Omaha.  Thankfully they were in town for a friend's wedding so we were able to head up into the mountains on Sunday afternoon to do some engagement pictures.
 



The mountains in the background at this location are breathtaking!




Add a beautiful couple and some of my favorite colors and.....boom!  
This session goes down and one of my favs.








Matt and Kathleen were willing to try anything and go with all of my crazy ideas.





I can't wait for their wedding next year! 



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment