Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Casey- Highlands Ranch Senior Pictures

Guess what time it is?



It's Senior Picture time!  Finally!  It is my favorite time of year. 
 I love meeting these youngsters who are entering the 
most exciting time of their lives. 




Meet Casey.  He is going to be a Senior at
 Highlands Ranch High School.




He is a talented musician and I love that he
 brought along his instruments to our session.




How cool is this?



I love his retro vibe.




Doesn't this look like a class picture from 1955?



I love how the green from the wall ties
 in with his green shirt and eyes!








My husband has known his mom FOREVER
 so it was fun to chat with her and catch up a bit!







 Near the end of our session the lighting was perfect
 and these bridge pictures turned out to be my favorite!







Just as the sun was setting we popped over to 
Red Rocks to get a few iconic Colorado pictures.




Thanks for hanging with me!  
Good luck on your senior year Casey!


Need Senior Pictures?  Let me know!
For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment