Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Carter- One Year Pictures

Can you say eyelashes?  I can say Jealous!


This little guy has the longest and cutest eyelashes I have ever seen.  



He always looks so deep in thought.  
I wonder what is going on in his little head.



Carter turned one a few months ago but their household was 
riddled with sickness so we had to postpone his session.



He was a little tired at his session and didn't want to give me
 the big smiles but I still caught a few smiles.



And the serious black and whites are my favorite anyway! 




Then it was time for his cake smash.



I love to watch their little fingers explore the frosting.




It ALWAYS ends like this.  Every single time.


And then there is the aftermath.




Happy belated 1st birthday Carter.



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment