Friday, September 9, 2016

Sophia- Littleton Colorado Senior Pictures

I first heard from this adorable senior a few months ago.  She really wanted a mountain-y session for her senior pictures.  We had a date all picked out and then things changed.  So when we were looking for a new date, I suggested Labor Day weekend.  We were going to be up in the mountains for some family time so I thought I would sneak in her session at the same time.  I am so glad we did.



This young lady (and her family) absolutely charmed me.  They were so fun, willing to try anything and totally go with the flow.  I loved spending my morning with them.  



It also helps that we were in one of the most beautiful places on earth.  




A friend has a cabin near this beautiful piece of land and suggested it for their family pictures a few years ago.  Ever since then I love shooting here whenever I get the chance.



Sophia had a distinct look she wanted for her pictures.  I love it when seniors come prepared and know exactly what they want.  It helps me make the session unique and helps me get the exact pictures that they want.





I loved all of her cute heeled shoes.  I also loved that she never complained about traipsing through the woods in her high heels.  And the contrast of dress-up in the woods.  So fun!


Sophia really wanted the forest behind her with the red shoes and umbrella.  I love the contrast.  It is almost like a 1950's spin on Red Riding hood.






 The 50's themed dresses with the petti-coat underneath made for such a fun and colorful session.




This young lady is smart and passionate and loving and kind.  I can't wait to see where that takes her.  She wants to go to Ireland and become a Doctor.  How cool is that? 





Thanks for meeting me up in the mountains and good luck in your senior year and beyond.






Stay tuned for more pictures because we did family pictures too.  They will be on the blog tomorrow.  So be sure to check back!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment