Thursday, September 22, 2016

Henley is One- Littleton Family Photography

This session made me extremely happy and extremely sad at the same time.  Prepare yourself for an overload of cuteness.



These are some of my favorite pictures of this family.  They are adorable and since I have photographed both of their girls numerous times with my Baby's First Year program I have grown to know and love this family.  The sad part is that this is the end of Henley's year of photography.  Which means it might be a little while (hopefully not too long) before I see them again.




Henley has been a bit shy at some of our other sessions, but this time she showed me her true personality.  She is happy, smiley and very easy going. Isn't she SO cute?




Oh these girls.



Adley wanted in on the action too.  I can't NOT take pictures of this sweet girl.  She is a camera hog and loves to chat it up with me when we are together.  This session I learned that she loves blue candy.  Including, but not limited to, jelly beans and whale gummies (which were her treat for being good at the session).  She rocked it and enjoyed every last "gummy".  Adorable.





Hollie brought so many cute things to make this session go from cute to Pinterest worthy.   I mean really??  





Henley was all about playing with the "O-N-E" which made for such cute pictures.






And of course, being our last (sniff) session for a little while we had to do some family pictures too.  





This one of Brandon and Henley is one of my FAVS.  She is a daddy's girl and I love that I captured this moment.



After all of the regular pictures it was time for the cake smash.  My favorite.  I love to watch how they react to the cake.  Most kids start slow, then get the hang of it and then grow tired of it and the tears come.  Henley was a bit different.  The only thing she was interested in was digging in the cake.  She removed the middle of the cake and put it on the ground.  She pushed the flower rings into the middle of the cake and just enjoyed playing.  The only reason that she has any cake on her face is because we were trying to get her to eat some and get her a little bit messy.  She wasn't interested.  She LOVED my cake stand though.  It was the greatest toy and she spent quite a bit of time carrying it around.  In the end, we cleaned her up and got her dressed.  No tears.  That is unusual.  Told you she was an easy goin' gal.







When I delivered the online gallery to Hollie she got right back to me and said "these are my favorite ones that you have taken of us".  I love hearing that!  This is my favorite one year old session in a LONG time so the feeling is mutual.  Add in the fact that this family is so special to me, it makes my heart sing to deliver these to this family.



I love you guys and I am going to miss you.  Please.....don't wait too long before you call me again.  Or better yet, HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!  Pretty please.



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment