Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Yaw Family- Littleton Family Photography

Oh My Goodness!  Are you ready for a treat?  My photography mentor and friend moved to New York a few years ago and she has been kind enough to refer some of her clients to me and I am so thankful.  When she told me about Amanda she gushed about how cute they were and how creative she was and that she brought the best props.  I couldn't wait to see what she would come up with.



Can you believe this?  They love to camp and she thought it would be fun to have a little tent for Ethan, so Joel got to work (at 9:00 the night before the shoot) and whipped one up.  I think my mouth hung open a bit when he told me that.  He is in construction and had everything on hand and just like that was able to make this adorable little tent.  Perhaps I need to keep his number handy for my next construction project.




We had so much fun playing and running around the forest.




Ethan is my new favorite (sorry other kids).  Even though he is two, he isn't terrible.  He was so patient and went along with all of our crazy ideas.  Okay.....near then end we had to bribe him with chips (his favorite) but that is okay!  





I love to let the kids "play" with my camera and take pictures with it.  It makes them feel more comfortable with me and with my camera.  They all LOVE it.  Usually the pictures are crazy, wonky and out of focus (see not just anyone with a fancy camera can take good pictures ;)), but Ethan managed to pull off this cute picture of his parents!


This kid has the best facial expressions.



I like to call this one "I am going to take my toys and go home".  He loves his little wagon but was having trouble getting it to cooperate sometimes.  Looks like he is going to need a bigger wagon soon.



This session was full of sweetness and snuggles.  I LOVED it!




Finally we got these pictures of Amanda and Ethan.  I love the mother-son pictures.  I wish I had some like this when each of my boys was this age.  Sigh.




Thanks Yaw family.  I LOVED spending my morning with you guys!  Let's do it again sometime.
 For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment