Friday, September 2, 2016

CJ- Littleton Senior Pictures

Want to hear a funny story?  This senior and I go WAY back.  I did a photo shoot (I was the subject not the photographer) with his mom for a local magazine when he was a baby.  I am pretty sure she brought him with her to the session.   Fast forward 16-17 years and now I feel really old as he went from a baby to a senior in high school in a flash.  I am sure his mom agrees.



This young man is awesome.  We laughed all morning during our session and I had so much fun with CJ and his older sister.





Seriously.....don't you just want to be friends with this kid?






CJ goes to D'Evelyn (another smarty pants) and is on their basketball team (go figure....the height helps).



I love his crinkly smile and good humor.



I love spending time with these young adults who are in their prime and are shaping their lives for the future.  It is such an exciting time for them and I am so thankful that I get to be a part of it. 



Good luck in your senior year CJ.  I hope you have a winning basketball season and you enjoy this time!



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment