Friday, September 23, 2016

The Linville Family- Denver Family Photography

Sorry/Not Sorry.  I am about to overload you.



This session was PERFECT.  The family.  Perfect.  I have known them for years and I have photographed their wedding, babies, grandparent sessions, family sessions and so on.  So it is easy to say that I love this family.



Katie's style.  Perfect.  These colors are perfect for fall and they compliment each other so well without being matchy-matchy.  This is what y'all should aim for when you are styling your session.



The kids' behavior.  Perfect.  Seriously?  When does a 15 month old lay perfectly on a blanket and smile at the camera?




The lighting and location.  Perfect.




I finished editing this session in record time because I couldn't wait to see the finished images.  




Let's start with Paige and Gavin.  They are darling and they are the best siblings. They help each other and totally dote on little Halle.




If we would have had a girl, we would have named her Halle.  So I am a bit partial to this sweet thing.  I mean look at this cherubic face.



And how can you go wrong with these two?  Katie....you are absolutely stunning.  And not just stunning, she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.




I love a big ol' pileup on a blanket.  Isn't it the sweetest picture?


Happy Dance!!



A little bit of summer was lingering.  It was pretty hot outside.



I hope that you all love these pictures as much as I do!  I love that these guys commit to regularly updating their family pictures.  Is it time for you to update your family pictures?  Call me!




For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment