Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Dominic- Littleton Newborn Photography

I have a partiality towards boy families.  Probably because I have a boy family.  So when I go to do a family session of a boy family it just makes me smile.  Then, to top it all off, a NEWBORN boy family.  Be still my heart.



I loved spending the morning with this new family of 4.  Little Dominic was only 5 days old and he still had the new baby smell and the flaky skin left over from being in fluid for 9 months.  



Dominic wasn't very interested in sleeping but that is okay.  He is awfully cute with his eyes open too.



He finally nodded off and we were able to get some great sleepy pictures too.





 

Dominic was cute and cuddly and sweet but his big brother stole the show.  Are you kidding me?  Isn't he the cutest thing?  With just a tiny hint of mischievousness added.  You can see the little glint in his eyes.



Isn't it so funny that your first "baby" seems so small until you bring your second baby home from the hospital.  Then your first born grows exponitially overnight.  Their hands suddenly look so big compared to the baby and you get all misty-eyed.  Or was the just me?



I have known Dave and Ashley for a long time and it was a pleasure to see the parents they have become.  Ashley looks like a rock star.  






 There is no way she just had an 8 pound baby 5 days ago!



This guy.   Just check out these.  They just might be my favorite father/son pictures.



 

And oh my.....the love they have for their boys just shines through the pictures.  I got a big teary eyed when I was editing them.  I wish I had photos like this with my boys when they were little.




Congratulations Rosemans!  You have a beautiful family and I am so thankful I was able to spend the morning with you and your new family.  

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment